Top 15 Addiction Recovery Songs
Here are my picks for songs about Addiction Recovery, Faith, Love and Hope. When looking back over songs on my personal playlists and other playlists I have found, these 15 songs and artists I have chosen are masterpieces of art.
Music is an essential piece to my active and successful recovery from addiction. Even though I have not learned how to play the guitar yet (something I have always wanted to learn), I listen to the sound and I become inspired / motivated in my daily endeavors.
May your Monday be Full of Happiness and Blessings!
LISTEN TO THE SOUND!
1) Wine into Water – T. Graham Brown
2) Not Afraid – Eminem (Eminem Dedicates a Song to Those Struggling with Addiction)
3) Heaven – 3 Doors Down
4) Starting Over – Macklemore
5) Sober – Pink
6) Calling All Angels – Train
7) Going Through Changes – Eminem
8) One Day at a Time – Joe Walsh (Eagles)
9) Caption Jack – Billy Joel
10) Redeemed – Big Daddy Weave
11) Set Me Free – Casting Crowns
12) Something You Would Die For – GB Leighton
13) It’s Been Awhile – Staind
14) Unwell – Matchbox 20
15) That’s Why I’m Here – Kenny Chesney